Ooooof! January was a long month… In fact this winter seems to be dragging on a bit. Totally looking forward to brighter skies and less of this wintery gloom. Here’s what I got up to in January…
1. Lettered Legs – the only thing I bought in the January sales, typography tights. Love em.
2. I made a print, there’s a post on it here.
3. More Boggle, I think I do have a slight Boggle dependency. Sad but true.
4. After a year and a half, I left the Lane Agency. Off to do freelance for a bit then pastures new, exciting times 🙂
5. Breame bought me a pair of shearling DM Triumphs, which I love as they are a wee bit Lara Croft.
6 & 7 Derby love continued with a trip to the Auld Reekie Roller Girls first bout of the Home Season. What? You’ve never been to Roller Derby? You can rectify that by booking yourself some tickets here or heading along to Meadowbank at 2pm on 16 Feb and paying a fiver on the door.
8. Popped along to 52 Canoes Tiki Den, which was rather nice, I wrote a review on it here.
9. Late to the party, but totally getting into Game of Thrones, very moreish.
10. Headed down to London town for the Private View of LOLcat: Teh Exhibishun which was fun, nice to see my work on display.
11. Hung out in the V&A, love that place, next time I’m in London I’m going there for a full day – as soon as it opens right up until is closes.
12. Fell in love with the British Library, and not just for its typographic masterpiece of a gate – excellent place, with suffragette scrapbooks, death warrrants signed by Elizabeth I and a page from the first ever printed book in England. They even had a murder mystery exhibition on, bloody loved it.
13. Pretended to be a Weasely on Platform 9 and 3/4 at Kings Cross. Loved this a ridiculous amount.
14. Got into Auld Reekie Roller Girls Fresh Meat programme! Excited is an understatement. I start the four month skate programme on 17 Feb and I cannot wait.
15. Treated myself to a Graphical House Poster – love the letterpress comp slip.
16. Drank a bit much Jeremiah Weed and discovered Patron XO Tequila Coffee Liquer – deeeeelish.
17. Made friends with/tormented squirrels at the Botanics – one of my favourite past times.
18. Hung out with the lovely Stripe, who loves a tummy rub and sitting on my head.
Here’s the rest of my life in Instagram, feel free to add me.